This week’s collection of interesting quotes from Utah politicos, Utah politics and beyond, ranging from the thought provoking to the jaw dropping, from the dead serious to the just plain hilarious.
Did we miss any? Send them to us at UtahPoliticoHub@gmail.com, and we’ll consider them for next week’s edition.
Mia Love Goes to Washington
Rep.-elect Brad Ashford, D-Neb., said he met Love briefly the night before and was impressed.
“She started, ‘How are you, and here are all my ideas,’” Ashford said of Love. “I was like, ‘Wow, you have more than me.’ I didn’t know anyone had more ideas than I do.”
From The Salt Lake Tribune.
#RunWithMia – yes, even you honey
— Mia Love (@MiaBLove) November 16, 2014
BEST POSTS FROM THE SD 14 SPECIAL ELECTION
And then there were four…
Stay thirsty, my friend.
— Craig Hall (@hcraighall) November 12, 2014
Was Katniss There?
— Sue Carey (@swcarey) November 15, 2014
Kids’ Saturday Soccer Games Determine New Senator
Five SD14 delegates left between first and final rounds of voting. Jackson won by one vote. Hmm. #utpol
— Connor Boyack (@cboyack) November 15, 2014
A New Obama or the Real Obama?
Winning isn’t Everything
See you at the Movies!
— Intern Caucus (@intern_caucus) November 13, 2014
This week’s favorite meme:
This week’s top posts:
- KSL’s Sheryle Worsley Files Ethics Inquiry About Tribune’s Mia Love Biography by Daniel Burton
- Orrin Hatch in the Senate by the Numbers bt Beau Sorenson
- Mia Love Names a Chief of Staff. You Won’t Believe What Happens Next! by Holly Richardson
- Proceed Cautiously, Salt Lake Tribune, But Please Proceed by Jason Williams
- A Charter School Saved my Autistic Son From a Life of Mediocrity by Jesse Harris