Welcome to the UPC podcast with Curtis Haring, Dylan McDonnell, and Bob Kubicheck!
In the first half: Utah has another medical marijuana law (but the state is getting sued over it), one Democrat is taking heat for his vote on the said new law, Mia Love says that Democratic racism is why she lost even though she outspent McAdams by $2.2 million.
In the second half: Governor Herbert wants to increase the budget for improving air quality by 100 times but he may or may not also be raising the food tax. Salt Lake County Councilman, Arlyn Bradshaw, is the latest to throw in for Salt Lake County Mayor, the US Supreme Court may take on the SB54 case, and Representative Stewart continues to defend President Trump.
Other talking points include:
- 7 stages of the inversion
- How to make your office look official
- Dope water coolers
- Meet Robert Kabicheck and Mr. Three Cats
- The View? Really?
- Clacky keyboards
- 9 out of 10 doctors prefer Lucky Strike
- It’s a big internet
- Hey, you would be angry too.
- No platform? No problem
- Chairman of the Pipe Committee
- Reminding you about the seagull and the noble beaver
- Three more crazies
For you fuddy-duddies that don’t like the cold open: The politics talk kicks in at 7:45.